VISION & VALUES
At Glengarry Primary School, we are empowered learners and respectful community members who embrace challenge and celebrate growth.
- Respect – caring for yourself, others and the environment and taking responsibility for your actions
- Resilience – being able to problem solve and progress through challenges
- Collaboration – working effectively to achieve a common goal
- Progress – growing as a person and as a learner
- Joy – finding your own happiness and helping others find theirs
Our school has a strong commitment to Literacy (with a current focus on building students’ reading engagement and stamina) and Numeracy, whilst also offering a diversified Victorian curriculum as part of our integrated curriculum units.
Students at Glengarry learn specialist programs in STEM, Physical Education, and Kitchen Garden.
Our students also participate in a range of extra-curricular and sporting events that compliments and adds value to the growth of our students, such as a camping program from Grades 3-6, District, Division and Regional sporting events, regular incursions and excursions that are aligned to student learning.