Our school uses Compass School Manager for a range of administrative tasks. We call this our ‘parent portal.’
Compass can be accessed using your unique username and password. Compass login information is distributed to all new families when your child is enrolled at Glengarry Primary School.
Compass has many features that are available to parents:
- Access your child’s Student Semester Reports
- Access your child’s Progress Reports
- View your child’s achievement using Compass Learning Continuum
- Book your Student Led Conferences
- View up-to-date class and school attendance information
- Approve or enter upcoming or past absences for your child
- Approve and pay upcoming excursions
- Update your registered email and mobile number (used for SMS alerts) details
- Access information regarding upcoming events and news
Compass will improve the level of communication regarding your child’s progress. It can be accessed via computer, tablets and smartphones. Search for ‘Compass School Manager’ in the App store. Please note to access the full range of reports and view complete data sets, you must login to a computer.
- Improved attendance management
- Access convenience
- Classroom efficiency
- Improved security
- Improved event management
- Timetable accessibility
If you require assistance with Compass, please contact the school on 5192 4292 or view the information handbook below.
GPS Compass Parent Information Booklet